Would you like to work as a Service Technician with exciting technology within automation?
Are you a skilled technician with a knack for maintaining and repairing technical equipment? Element Logic is seeking a dedicated individual to join our team as a Service Technician. In this role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring the optimal performance of our customers' technical equipment purchased from Element Logic.
About Element Logic
Element Logic is a technology company that optimizes warehouses for customers to gain a competitive edge. Established in 1985, our company has its’ headquarter in Norway, with operations spanning across Europe, the United States, and Asia. We are the world`s first and largest AutoStore-partner and we offer automated robotic solutions, software, and consulting services. Total revenue for 2022 was EUR 490 million.
We are proud of our achievements and innovations but also our dedication to being a 'Great Place to Work' certified organization. When you join our team, you're not just starting a job, you're becoming a vital part of a community that values the depths of individual passions, the courage to push boundaries, and the consistency of authentic relationships. Together, we don't just work; we craft, innovate, and inspire.
What do Element Logic offer?
- Innovative and creative workplace in a growing business.
- Family-first culture with a key focus on mental health.
- Flexibility is offered through a hybrid work approach for all roles that can be performed remotely.
- Individual skills development plans.
- Focus on sustainability by fostering an inclusive environment that values diversity in age, race, gender, and more.
- Opportunity for relocation for our internal employees to various countries worldwide through our Global Mobility program.
- Market competitive wages and benefits including insurance, pension plans, and more.
- Service and maintenance "onsite" at our customers' locations.
- Technical investigations and troubleshooting.
- Replacement of spare parts.
- Installation and commissioning of equipment and expansions.
- Execution of new projects/reconstructions.
- Documentation of assignments.
Desired skills and experience:
- Education or vocational certificate in data electronics / electrical engineering is an advantage.
- Electrical knowledge – being able to read an electrical drawing.
- Mechanical competence in terms of understanding solutions and technical equipment.
- Able to travel around the UK.
- Able to search and find solutions remotely through software provided by Element Logic.
- Experience in service and maintenance.
- Interest in technology, data, electronics, or automation.
- Class B driver's license.
- Proficient language skills in English, both written and verbal.
Who are we looking for?
You are tech-savvy, skilled in mechanics, and a problem solver with a passion for automation. Additionally, are you customer-oriented and enjoy working with diverse personalities. You will thrive with us if you describe yourself as a flexible and open individual always ready to try new ideas and adapt to changes.
Place of work: Milton Keynes area
Start date: To be agreed upon
Form of contract: Permanent employment
For further questions about the position or process, contact Willem Nieuwenhuis at email@example.com.
Be yourself, in your element.
At Element Logic, our people are our greatest resource. We believe individuals should be in their element and we recognize, celebrate, and nurture the strength of diversity. We offer equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, language, national origin, mental and physical abilities, religious and political affiliations, stage of life, or family circumstances. We desire a work environment where people flourish with their unique abilities, perspectives, and life experiences.
More about us
Since 1985, Element Logic® has been optimizing warehouse performance. We are the world’s first, and largest AutoStore® partner. In 2022 Element Logic acquired SDI, making us one of the largest system integrators in the world. Our industry is experiencing continued double digital growth towards 2025. Growth is driven by strong underlying fundamentals as performance requirements and cost increasingly put manual operations under pressure, while demand for e-commerce continues to increase exponentially.
Element Logic continues to grow, and we therefore need more skilled and committed people on our journey. If you want to work in a company with high competence, with the vision to make our customers' warehouses the most efficient in the world, this is the place to be! The company operates in an industry driven by the e-commerce trends and the ever-increasing need for automation and is extremely well positioned for the future.