Are you a visionary product leader with a proven track record of driving innovation in the technology landscape? Do you thrive on turning ideas into reality, spearheading strategies that redefine industries, and cultivating product-driven cultures? We invite you to bring your expertise to our dynamic team as the Vice President of Product Management at Element Logic.
At Element Logic we're at the forefront of technological advancement, and we're seeking a dynamic VP of Product Management to lead the charge. As a key driver of our product strategy, you'll collaborate with our talented Products Leadership Team to shape the future of our offerings. Your insights and leadership will guide the evolution of our products through the application of industry-best frameworks, ensuring that we continue to exceed customer expectations.
If you're an accomplished leader who is passionate about innovation, a master at coaching and guiding teams, and eager to make an impact on a global scale, we encourage you to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the product vision statement and the portfolio road maps.
- Advocate our products and be instrumental in building a product-driven organization.
- Lead strategy for Product Marketing together with the Marketing department.
- Lead strategy for UX and Design and establish design as a key strength in Element Logic’s development process.
- Actively manage our product portfolio and affiliated investment strategies.
- Internal/external stakeholder management.
- Manage strategic product partnership and accounts.
- Actively advise the Products Leadership Team on Product Management and market. Development.
- Drive Product Management innovation using best-in-class frameworks.
- Coach Product Managers and manage product financials together with the Head of Product Revenue.
- Support markets in selling Element Logic's products.
- Utilize market insights for new opportunities and collaborations.
- Master’s degree within Innovation, Business, Finance, Engineering, or other relevant fields.
- Working experience as a leader within the product domain.
- Minimum 2 years of managerial responsibility for several senior reports (such as Product Managers).
- International experience or exposure through education or working experience.
- Working experience with agile methodologies.
- Working experience with business modelling and monetization strategies is a major advantage.
- Professional English language skills, both oral and written.
Working experience with channel strategies, design-thinking, product management, innovation and technology leadership are preferred.
In this role, considerable traveling is required.
- Externally focused on customers, partners, and long-term strategy execution.
- Highly autonomous, aligning personal and team goals with company strategy.
- Globally oriented, envisioning significant business outcomes.
- Adept at structuring complex scenarios with stakeholders and interdependencies.
- Possesses exceptional business acumen and a holistic approach.
- Inspiring leader, skilled at extracting optimal performance.
- Thrives in leading beyond formal reporting lines.
- Communicates effectively with top-level executives, both internally and externally.
- Strong coaching-based interpersonal communication and leadership skills.
Place of work: Forskningsparken Oslo and Kløfta, Norway. However if the right candidate is found, we are a global company with offices around the world.
Start date: As soon as possible
Form of contract: Permanent employment
For further questions about the position or process, contact Lene Berg at +47 971 07 262 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be You, In Your Element.
At Element Logic our people are our greatest asset. We want people to be in their element, so we recognize, celebrate, and cultivate the strength that is our diversity. We provide equal opportunity and welcome applications from candidates regardless of their age, race, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, language, national origin, mental and physical abilities, religious and political affiliations, life phase or family status. We want a workplace where people thrive with their unique abilities, perspectives, and life experiences.
More about us
Since 1985, Element Logic® has been optimizing warehouse performance. We are the world’s first, and largest AutoStore®partner. In 2022 Element Logic acquired SDI, making us one of the largest system integrators in the world. Our industry is experiencing continued double digital growth towards 2025. Growth is driven by strong underlying fundamentals as performance requirements and cost increasingly put manual operations under pressure, while demand for e-commerce continues to increase exponentially.
Element Logic continues to grow, and we therefore need more skilled and committed people on our journey. If you want to work in a company with high competence, with the vision to make our customers' warehouses the most efficient in the world, this is the place to be! The company operates in an industry driven by the e-commerce trend and the ever-increasing need for automation and is extremely well positioned for the future.