Element Logic is a cutting-edge technology company specializing in innovative solutions for the logistics industry. As a leader in our field, we are committed to driving growth and maximizing revenue through effective monetization and investment strategies. We are currently seeking a motivated and dynamic individual to join our team as a Head of Product Revenue.
As our Head of Product Revenue, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and optimizing all revenue-generating activities within our products division. Your primary goal will be to maximize revenue and drive business growth by developing and implementing robust monetization strategies. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including Product Managers, Sales, Marketing, and Finance, to ensure optimal revenue flow across the entire product value-chain.
- Govern, analyze, implement, and report on product revenue for Element Logic.
- Develop pricing models, business cases, recurring revenue models, ROI calculations, and product bundling strategies.
- Take ownership of product pricing and drive pricing optimization initiatives.
- Coach and support Product Managers in aligning product financials with revenue goals.
- Collaborate closely with the CFO organization to transition towards a more product-driven approach.
- Act as a change partner, driving positive transformations within the organization.
- Provide strategic insights to the Products Leadership Team regarding monetization strategies and business performance.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree within finance, business administration or other relevant.
- Working experience with SaaS or other recurring business models is a must.
- Strong understanding of how best-practice SaaS revenue models operate.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within the field of finance or management consulting.
- Finance and business analysis with a focus on monetization strategies.
- Proficiency in various types of financial analysis.
- Professional English language skills, both oral and written
In this role, some traveling may occur.
- Effective leadership abilities beyond formal reporting lines.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on executing long-term strategies.
- Expert communication, especially with top executives.
- Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal finesse.
- Global vision for substantial business growth.
- Skillful navigation of complex, multi-stakeholder scenarios.
- Strategic thinking with holistic business acumen.
- Outgoing and trustworthy personality with the ability to build bridges within the company.
Place of work: Oslo/ Kløfta, Norway. However, Element Logic is a global company, and we will be able to evaluate other places of work based on the candidate.
Start date: As soon as possible
Form of contract: Permanent employment
For further questions about the position or process, contact Lene Berg at +47 971 07 262 or by email: email@example.com.
Be You, In Your Element.
At Element Logic our people are our greatest asset. We want people to be in their element, so we recognize, celebrate, and cultivate the strength that is our diversity. We provide equal opportunity and welcome applications from candidates regardless of their age, race, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, language, national origin, mental and physical abilities, religious and political affiliations, life phase or family status. We want a workplace where people thrive with their unique abilities, perspectives, and life experiences.
More about us
Since 1985, Element Logic® has been optimizing warehouse performance. We are the world’s first, and largest AutoStore®partner. In 2022 Element Logic acquired SDI, making us one of the largest system integrators in the world. Our industry is experiencing continued double digital growth towards 2025. Growth is driven by strong underlying fundamentals as performance requirements and cost increasingly put manual operations under pressure, while demand for e-commerce continues to increase exponentially.
Element Logic continues to grow, and we therefore need more skilled and committed people on our journey. If you want to work in a company with high competence, with the vision to make our customers' warehouses the most efficient in the world, this is the place to be! The company operates in an industry driven by the e-commerce trend and the ever-increasing need for automation and is extremely well positioned for the future.