We are Element Logic. Optimizing warehouse performance has been our goal since 1985, and we began working with automated products early on. The magic happened in 2003 when we met the inventor of the AutoStore robots at a trade show and fell in love with what others called "a crazy robot idea". Smart automated technology is our core business today, supported by our own software.
Let's be honest: we operate in an industry that has a lot of wind in its sails. The market for warehouse automation has matured, so we are growing at a rapid pace. And as we grow as fast as we do, there is still a lot we have yet to learn. That's why we need you - someone who can help build on what we've started and help us learn along the way.
For Element Logic, our employees come first. We know that results come with well-being. We foster an environment where everyone's ideas and opinions are valued. And we are aware that you have a life outside of work. That's why we are Great Place to Work certified for the fourth year in a row.
Join our dynamic IT department in a thrilling phase of growth, as we build a new structure to support global operations. We need an ambitious IT Cloud Engineer to drive our transformation and make your mark by owning the areas of responsibility. You'll have the opportunity to improve our services in Europe, USA, and Asia. Are you ready to make a difference?
- Optimize setup, operation, and monitoring of Azure infrastructure and services, to have the best possible setup for managing our IT services
- Management and operations of MS365 environment, including troubleshooting and resolving issues with tenants
- Participate and/or lead projects for establishing new IT services, including companywide projects where IT is involved
- Continuously improve, develop, and maintain architectural design to support our business needs based on Azure Framework
- Maintain the necessary level of security
- Manage subscriptions, cost, utilization
- Implementation of new technologies and services to support our business needs, including documentation.
- Implement and manage integrations/federations (SSO)
- Contribution to information security and risk assessment
- Assist and support our other IT disciplines as part of the team
Desired skills and experience
- We believe you have a background / strong knowledge from multiple disciplines below:
- Microsoft 365 products and services
- Azure Active Directory (i.e., conditional access, guest users, dynamic groups, and policies)
- Azure Services (Compute, Storage, AVD, Network and Security)
- Enterprise Applications and SSO
- Azure processes related to automation
- PowerShell scripting, ARM, CLI
- Project and activity management in matrix organizations and international settings
In addition, we think you have
- Relevant education at minimum Bachelor level (in some cases, relevant experience can compensate for lack of education)
- 4-5 years of IT experience with at least 3 years in a similar position, including operational work and solution establishment/improvement
- Background from operations of IT servers, network, and infrastructure
- Work experience from international environments is an advantage
- Extensive knowledge within the IT area
- Certifications within Microsoft portfolio is considered and advantage
- Professional English language skills both oral and written are a requirement
- Professional language skills in a Scandinavian language are preferred, both oral and written
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a curious and technically interested person with a structured approach and a strong focus on security. The ideal candidate will be proactive, possess good communication skills, and have a keen eye for details. You must be confident, independent, and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. You will be a great fit if you describe yourself as somebody who is flexible, open-minded, and willing to consider new ideas. You enjoy a fast-changing organization, and you are able to adapt to changing circumstances.
Place of work: Kløfta, Norway
Start date: To be agreed upon
Form of contract: Permanent employment
For further questions about the position or process, contact Emilia Styka at +47 900 64 739 or by email: email@example.com.
Be You, In Your Element
At Element Logic our people are our greatest asset. We want people to be in their element, so we recognise, celebrate, and cultivate the strength that is our diversity. We provide equal opportunity and welcome applications from candidates regardless of their age, race, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, language, national origin, mental and physical abilities, religious and political affiliations, life phase or family status. We want a workplace where people thrive with their unique abilities, perspectives, and life experiences.
More about us
Since 1985, Element Logic® has been optimizing warehouse performance. We are the world’s first, and largest AutoStore®partner. In 2022 Element Logic acquired SDI, making us one of the largest system integrators in the world. Our industry is experiencing continued double digital growth towards 2025. Growth is driven by strong underlying fundamentals as performance requirements and cost increasingly put manual operations under pressure, while demand for e-commerce continues to increase exponentially.
Element Logic continues to grow, and we therefore need more skilled and committed people on our journey. If you want to work in a company with high competence, with the vision to make our customers' warehouses the most efficient in the world, this is the place to be! The company operates in an industry driven by the e-commerce trend and the ever-increasing need for automation and is extremely well positioned for the future.