Teamleader Service Technicians (m/f/d)
Our motto is «One team, one dream» and we are a lively and vibrant company with high ambitions. We have a Go Green focus, and we deliver space- and energy-efficient storage solutions that help our clients to reduce their carbon footprint. Furthermore, we are certified as Great Place To Work in Germany, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark!
Do you want to be part of a global support center and shape your career in an ever-growing IT-company?
Element Logic is currently looking for a Teamleader Service Technicians.
What do Element Logic offer?
- A challenging job opportunity in an ever-growing IT-company
- A workplace with a high focus on good work environment for all
- A new and global support center with high possibilities for career development
- Newly built office space with a central location
- Professional development through Element Academy
- Good insurances and solid pension plans
- Develop profitable customer relationships
- Ensure customer satisfaction and escalate issues to resolution
- Engaging positively with colleagues to generate creative solution
- Reporting on progress towards Service KPI’s
- Working to maximise customer value in the service process
- Liaising with other departments within the company
Desired skills and experience:
- Clear evidence of an ability to optimise the customers operation and successfully sell system extensions.
- Proven track record of successfully managing support
- Relevant industry experience and knowledge of Intralogistics
- Professional language skills in German are preferable, both oral and writte
- Professional language skills in English
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Charismatic and agile personality that match the Element logic cultural values
- Success in team leadership and team building
Who are we looking for?
You are service-oriented, and you enjoy solving technical issues.You are highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for Customer care. You know how to communicate with clients-even under pressure. You are a quick learner, and you are looking to develop your career in an exciting and fast-growing IT-company.
Place of work: 74177 Bad Friedrichshall, Germany
Start date: To be agreed upon
Form of contract: Permanent employment
Since 1985, Element Logic® has been optimizing warehouse performance. We are the world’s first, and largest AutoStore®partner. In 2022 Element Logic acquired SDI, making us one of the largest system integrators in the world. Our industry is experiencing continued double digital growth towards 2025. Growth is driven by strong underlying fundamentals as performance requirements and cost increasingly put manual operations under pressure, while demand for e-commerce continues to increase exponentially.
Element Logic continues to grow, and we therefore need more skilled and committed people on our journey. If you want to work in a company with high competence, with the vision to make our customers' warehouses the most efficient in the world, this is the place to be! The company operates in an industry driven by the e-commerce trend and the ever-increasing need for automation and is extremely well positioned for the future.
As an employee at Element Logic, you will take part of a vivid and international environment with exciting career opportunities. Our platform for professional development, Element Academy, ensure that all employees have access to training in our products, processes, and tools. We are proud of our Great Place to Work certification and live our values (Passion – Commitment – Fun) every day, supported by our motto “one team, one dream”.
Element Logic has mulitiple offices spread out globally, and has flexible solutions for working remote and/or from home.
If you find this role interesting, please reach out to our Recruitment Advisor Sandra Kobior (email: email@example.com).
Be You, In Your Element.
At Element Logic our people are our greatest asset. We want people to be in their element, so we recognise, celebrate, and cultivate the strength that is our diversity. We provide equal opportunity and welcome applications from candidates regardless of their age, race, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, language, national origin, mental and physical abilities, religious and political affiliations, life phase or family status. We want a workplace where people thrive with their unique abilities, perspectives, and life experiences.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Employment level
Teamleader Service Technicians (m/f/d)
Loading application form
Already working at Element Logic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.