Element Logic is a warehouse automation solution operator in the European market. Our industry is experiencing continued double digital growth towards 2025. Growth is driven by strong underlying fundamentals as performance requirements and cost increasingly put manual operations under pressure, while demand for e-commerce continues to increase exponentially.
Element Logic continues to grow, and we therefore need more skilled and committed people on our journey. If you want to work in a company with high competence, with the vision to make our customers’ warehouses the most efficient in the world, this is the place to be! The company operates in an industry driven by the e-commerce trend and the ever-increasing need for automation and is extremely well positioned for the future.
Our motto is «One team, one dream» – we are a lively and vibrant company with high ambitions.
Do you want to be part of a company with the vision of making the most efficient warehouses in Europe and soon the world?
Element Logic in Nottingham is currently looking for a Solution Engineer who is seeking new challenges in an international environment. The position reports to Sales Director.
What do Element Logic offer?
- Permanent employment in an ever-growing company
- A workplace with a high focus on good work environment and Go Green solutions
- Large, inclusive, and diverse work environment
- Professional development through Element Academy
- Market competitive wages
- Good insurances and pension plans
Typical areas of responsibility and major work tasks:
- The responsibility of the Solutions Engineer in Sales is to develop optimal Element Logic solutions in close collaboration with sales, and to do detailed engineering in collaboration with delivery and sub-suppliers. This also includes to quality assure the AutoStore solutions and the proposals from suppliers before starting the purchasing process.
- • Create AutoStore layouts in grid designer.
- • CAD drawings 2D and 3D. This includes following drawings:
* Drawings of AutoStore solutions where the solution is integrated into building layouts.
- * Construction drawings for the assembly team.
- * Electrical and network drawings.
- * Drawings of the mezzanines.
- • Perform capacity calculations in form of simulations.
- • Map out and calculate the necessary material needed for the construction of the AutoStore.
- • Approval and quality assurance of the offers before they are put to order.
- • Prospect evaluation – customer needs vs Element Logic product offering
- • Material Flow Control (MFC) processes
- • Participate in on-going sales projects
- • Further develop existing customers
- • Sales support on technical questions and regarding functionally and possibilities for AS system design
- • Sales resource in bigger and comprehensive sales processes
- • Contribute to customer meetings with special requirements and/or development
- • Supplier and partner contact
- • Share best practices in sales and consultancy across markets in Element Logic
- • Preparation of Handover documents for signed projects Competence Areas
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in English
To succeed in the role, you have:
- • University degree or equivalent in engineering.
- • Experience with drawing tools.
- • Interest and passion for technology.
- • Good understanding of warehouse and logistics.
- • Knowledge within intralogistics or warehouse automation is a big advantage.
- • Ability to find the best solutions for business-cases on behalf of our customers
- • Ability to create commitment and relation to both customers, internal resources, and external partners
- • Supporting and cooperative abilities towards sales and other departments in Element Logic Personal Characteristics
- • Great coordinating skills
- • Team-player and relationship builder
- • Critical thinking
- • Solution oriented
- • Supportive and service minded
- • Confident and outgoing personality
- • Excellent attention to detail
- • Well organised and self-motivated
- • Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- • Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- • Innovative, creative, and adaptable
- • Strategic
- • Analytic
- • Detect new possibilities and implementing accordingly Communication skills This role requires English language as a professional working proficiency.
As an employee at Element Logic, you will take part of a vivid and international environment with exciting career opportunities. Our platform for professional development, Element Academy, ensure that all employees have access to training in our products, processes, and tools. We are proud of our Great Place to Work certification and live our values (Passion – Commitment – Fun) every day, supported by our motto “one team, one dream”.
Element Logic has mulitiple offices spread out globally, and has flexible solutions for working remote and/or from home.
If you find this role interesting, please reach out to our Recruitment Advisor Klaudia Fularska (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Be You, In Your Element.
At Element Logic our people are our greatest asset. We want people to be in their element, so we recognise, celebrate, and cultivate the strength that is our diversity. We provide equal opportunity and welcome applications from candidates regardless of their age, race, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, language, national origin, mental and physical abilities, religious and political affiliations, life phase or family status. We want a workplace where people thrive with their unique abilities, perspectives, and life experiences.
- Sales Support
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Employment level
Loading application form
Already working at Element Logic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.