Would you like to work with service and maintenance on highly automated warehouse solutions?
Our motto is «One team, one dream» and we are a global, lively, and vibrant IT-company with high ambitions. Currently we have approximately 300 employees in Europe, and in 2021 we passed a turnover of EUR 230 million. Furthermore, we have a Go Green focus, and we deliver space- and energy-efficient storage solutions that help our clients to reduce their carbon footprint.
Do you enjoy travelling and working hands-on with technical issues?
We are currently looking for a Service Technician that would like to travel for work around Czech Republic and Slovakia!
What do Element Logic offer?
- A challenging job opportunity in an ever-growing IT-company
- A workplace with a high focus on good work environment for all
- A new and modern office space located centrally in Prague
- Professional development through Element Academy
- Market competitive wages and solid bonus arrangements
- 25 days of holidays during a year
- Good insurances and pension plans
- Company car
- Perform maintenance and repairs while considering service objectives, timelines, quality, and budget specifications
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance of customers' logistics systems
- Replacement of spare parts
- Diagnosis and on-site troubleshooting
- Support during installation of new systems
- Technical service provision in accordance with the wishes & requirements of the customer
- Documentation and reporting
Desired skills and experience:
- Formal degree or interest within electronics, automation, or other technical fields
- Working experience with service and maintenance is preferred
- Working experience in the field of assembly and commissioning is preferred
- Professional language skills in Czech and English, both oral and written
- Knowledge and experience in the use of MS Office
- Customer-oriented, you build good relations with our clients
- Driving license
Who are we looking for?
It gives you pleasure to make sure everything runs smoothly for the customers. You strive to find the best possible solution, and your work is highly structured. You are interested in automation in the field of logistics, and you are reliable as a person. And of course, you have a desire to contribute positively to the team!
Please note! All CVs and applications must be written in English.
Place of work: Client dependent - operations in Czech Republic and Slovakia. Living close to Prague, Brno, or Ostrava is preferable.
Start date: To be agreed upon, as soon as possible
Form of contract: Permanent employment
Element Logic is a warehouse automation solution operator in the European market. Our industry is experiencing continued double digital growth towards 2025. Growth is driven by strong underlying fundamentals as performance requirements and cost increasingly put manual operations under pressure, while demand for e-commerce continues to increase exponentially.
Element Logic continues to grow, and we therefore need more skilled and committed people on our journey. If you want to work in a company with high competence, with the vision to make our customers' warehouses the most efficient in the world, this is the place to be! The company operates in an industry driven by the e-commerce trend and the ever-increasing need for automation and is extremely well positioned for the future.
- Czech Republic
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
Loading application form
Already working at Element Logic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.