Key Account Manager
Would you like to work within sales in a fast-growing IT-company?
Our motto is «One team, one dream» and we are a global, lively, and vibrant IT-company with high ambitions. Currently we have approximately 300 employees in Europe, and in 2021 we passed a turnover of EUR 230 million. Furthermore, we have a Go Green focus, and we deliver space- and energy-efficient storage solutions that help our clients to reduce their carbon footprint.
Are you our new Key Account Manager?
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for the development of our existing clients. This is a newly established position, and we are looking for a person who is motivated to shape their own role. The right candidate will have a great level of influence on our approach towards sales and customer development.
What do Element Logic offer?
- A challenging job opportunity in an ever-growing IT-company
- A workplace with a high focus on good work environment for all
- A new and modern office space located centrally in Prague
- Professional development through Element Academy
- Market competitive wages and solid bonus arrangements
- 25 days of holidays during a year
- Good insurances and pension plans
You can check out our amazing office space here: https://worklounge.com/cs/kancelare/forum-karlin
- Develop good relationships with new and existing clients
- Provide our clients with good and latest solutions, extensions and modifications based on Autostore modules and our software
- Ensure customer satisfaction and deliver additional sales
- Maximize customer value in the sales processes
- Find creative solutions for our clients together with the team
- Customer SLAs
- Revenue, margin budgets, and sales KPI’s
Desired skills and experience:
- Relevant formal education is preferred
- Working experience with optimization of customer’s operation
- Relevant industry experience and knowledge of intralogistics
- Experience with successful sales of system extensions
- Proven track record of successfully managing sales
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for customer care
- Professional language skills in Czech and English is a must, both oral and written
Who are we looking for?
You are customer focused, energetic and charismatic. You have an agile personality, and you thrive in a fast-changing environment. You are motivated to develop current clients – “farming not hunting” and you know how to build good customer relationships.
Please note! All CVs and applications must be written in English.
Place of work: Worklounge Karlín, Pernerova 51, 186 00 Praha 8
Start date: To be agreed upon
Form of contract: Permanent employment
For further questions about the position or process, contact our Recruitment Advisor Klaudia Fularska - firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 1985, Element Logic® has been optimizing warehouse performance. We are the world’s first, and largest AutoStore®partner. In 2022 Element Logic acquired SDI, making us one of the largest system integrators in the world. Our industry is experiencing continued double digital growth towards 2025. Growth is driven by strong underlying fundamentals as performance requirements and cost increasingly put manual operations under pressure, while demand for e-commerce continues to increase exponentially.
Element Logic continues to grow, and we therefore need more skilled and committed people on our journey. If you want to work in a company with high competence, with the vision to make our customers' warehouses the most efficient in the world, this is the place to be! The company operates in an industry driven by the e-commerce trend and the ever-increasing need for automation and is extremely well positioned for the future.
- Account Manager
- Czech Republic
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Key Account Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Element Logic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.